- When cancelling up to 48 hours prior to travel, then a full refund can be given.
- If the booking is cancelled within 48 hours of travel time then the booking can be transferred to another date within 12 months, but NO refund will be given. This also applies to the return portion of the ticket.
- Open tickets are valid for 12 months from the time of booking.
- If there is no notice of cancellation or no show, then there is NO refund.
Conditions of Carriage
All passengers’ vehicles and goods are transported subject to the following conditions:
- The term “we” and similar terms mean Stradbroke Ferries limited (ABN 63 009 725 713) and its servants and agents.
- By travelling on our vessels you agree to these conditions.
- You warrant that you were acting as agent for each of the passengers who travel under the authority of this contract.
- We will not be liable for loss, damage, delay or injury ( including direct or consequential loss, damage, delay or injury) to any property or any person connected in any way with:
- our carriage of passengers, vehicles and other goods
- services ancillary to that carriage
- any activities on or in the vicinity of the vessel including embarking or disembarking
- even where resulting in whole or in part from any act or omission by us or due to our negligence or misconduct.
- No oral representations concerning our liability which conflict with or detract from these conditions will be binding.
- For your safety and the safety of others you must obey all instructions given by our employees.
- We may decline to transport any person, vehicle or goods without giving any reason. We may cancel or vary any scheduled trip without notice.
- Warranties implied in this contract by any legislation are included only to the extent that they must be included. Otherwise they are excluded.
- If you wish to make any claim against us in respect of our carriage of you, other passengers, your vehicle or goods, you must do so within 3 months of the date on which the carriage occurred.
- To the extent this contract relates to the consignment of goods, the amended Hague Rules are to govern this contract as if it were a bill of lading
Smoking is Prohibited on All our Vessels
Note: Length of caravan/ trailer is the overall length of the loaded unit measured from the tow ball. False declaration of your vehicle’s measurements may result in your vehicle being left behind.